Sunday, April 25, 2010

FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE #168




This is my card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge
Congratulations sweet Gloria aka GloriousGreetings. Your cards are always Glorious and I am so happy you are today's Featured Stamper. Yay!

I cased this card of Gloria's
I Changed:
Added White and black mats
Embossed Whole Panel
Cut circle from main panel and popped up

I used UNDER THE SEA from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS
RECIPE:
Stamps: Under The Sea (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Wassau Exact Digital Hyper White (from Paper Zone), Black (DCWV), Bermuda Bay (Stampin Up)
Ink: Bermuda Bay (Stampin Up), Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar STamps), Copics YR04, YR09, YR07, Y38
Accessories: Tiny Bubbles CB Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lg Circles, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Sponge, Martha Stewart Gem Stickers (Michaels), Cuttlebug
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Sponging

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty cool when fellow stamper is chosen huh? This is a happy card and makes me smile~~

01 09 10