Friday, April 23, 2010

FREE FOR ALL CHALLENGE #9




Hi, this is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see the Clearly Inspired Challenge post. Come play.
I am so happy to say thay my feet that have been giving me problems, causing me to limp for almost 2 months are finally getting better. Yay! I am so happy. I just noticed it the last days. Not as much pain and the swelling has gone down considerably. Thank you Heavenly Father for your blessing. Now onto this post...
This is my card for today's Free For All Challenge

My most memorable vacation, is most recent. My husband and I went to Ocean Shores, WA (2-3 hours from us) for our Anniversary last September.
We flew our kite, waded in the cold water, ate salt water taffy and I visited a scrapbooking store (I could not believe they had one at this tiny tourist spot). I bought this adorable paper that I have never seen anywhere else.

So for my vacation card today, I am using the paper I bought on our last vacation.

I am also using a new release EIFFEL TOWER from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS
RECIPE:
Stamps: Eiffel Tower (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up), Cottonball White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Enjoy Life Collection (My Little Shoebox)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Copic Markers R20, R22, R29, Y17, YR31, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Accessories: Cuttle Bug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Circles, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Basic Grey Indian Summer Buttons, Dimensional Glaze (inkessentials), DMC Floss, Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Needle, 1 1/4" Circle Punch (Stampin Up)
Techniques: Hand Stitching, Paper Piercing, Sponging

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Lisa this is sooo pretty!!!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Lisa, I love these colors together. They are really warm and welcoming! I love how you popped the butterfly and used the crystal effects. I love the flowers with the buttons in the center. They looked finished tyed. I love that look! Great job!

Justine said...

This is so much fun, beautifully done

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! How pretty is that??? I love the whole circle flower thing! I may have to case that idea!

Dawn B. said...

Awww that is so sweet Lisa.. I love that you had this special trip and that you used your paper from that trip.. Great card....

Joan Ervin said...

Your butterfly is gorgeous, Lisa, and I love the colors and papers you used...such a beautiful design!!!

01 09 10