Saturday, September 25, 2010

BLUE CHRISTMAS TEA


I combined two challenges. First I am so excited because I got this set from my sweet friend Dawn. How did she know I love teapots and teacups. When I was a kid I loved drinking out of the special china teacups when company came over. They were so pretty, each unique. She sent it to me so I could play in the Flourishes Christmas Spirit Challenges. Isn't that just the nicest thing!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Dawn soooooooooooo much. MmmmWah! (did you catch it Dawn?) Hee.
So I played in the Flourishes Christmas Spirit Challenge #5. The challenge was Blue Christmas. I used just a teensy bit of blue. I tried coloring my cups blue but did not like it so I went with the CAS look.
I also played in today's Inspiration challenge on splitcoaststampers. I chose this for my inspiration.
The set I used is CHRISTMAS TEA from FLOURISHES.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Tea (Flourishes)
Paper: Cottonball white, Night Eclipse (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accessories: Tropical Mist Crystal Stickers (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, DMC floss, Needle, Large round corner punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh this is FABULOUS!!! I love the CAS look, and everything is laid out so wonderfully--that rounded corner just makes it perfect!

Love the perfection of your hand-sewing, too!

Crystal said...

OOO this is wonderful Lisa, WOW love how you stamped your mugs, and that sentiment is GREAT!!!! Great design and the added stitching is just PERFECT!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

01 09 10