Monday, November 29, 2010

BOUTIQUE FLEUR


Yay Yay Yay. I am sooooooooooo happy. Why am I so happy you ask? Or maybe you don't ask. Maybe you have not had your coffee yet or maybe you think no one should be happy bubbly on a Monday am. Well I am. Because I used one of these gorgeous flowers on this card. I bought them awhile ago from Michaels. I keep looking at them and have not found the right project for them.
Today's Clean And Simple Challenge was to use a flower accent. So I worked around the flower and Voila. I also got to use this Cappella paper I have had for awhile also and just haven't found the right project either. So today they were paired together for a magical combination and a needed birthday card completed. Yay.
I followed Kittie's RIBBON TYING-MULTI LOOP BOW TUTORIAL on her blog here. Thank you Kittie.
To finish it off I used a birthday sentiment from the set BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Birthday Celebration (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Basic Grey Cappella
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo and Antique Linen
Accessories: Large Round Corner Punch, Boutique Fleur (Recollections from Michaels), Sheer Ribbon, Jumbo Scallop Dienamic (My Favorite Things), Cuttlebug, Tacki Tape, Tim Holtz Blender Tool
Techniques: Sponging, Multi-Loop Bow

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You're adorable, Lisa, hehe. Your bubbliness (I know. . .not a word) inspires me to be bubbly this morning, my friend. You just always put a smile on my face :D Great card btw, I love it's simplicity.

01 09 10