Monday, November 29, 2010

SNEAK PEEKS DAY ONE

WELCOME TO CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS SNEAK PEEKS
Blooming Bouquet Die Set and Stamp Set
Previewed by - Candy, Katie, Angela, Christi, Gloria,(Me), Shell, Linda, Barb
Visit the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog to see the full reveal of these sets

Here I used my Blooming Bouquet small flower die to cut out my flowers in white CS then stamped the matching flower in red using the Blooming Bouquet stamp set

Stamps/Images: Blooming Bouquet, Hanging Out (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, October Afternoon Fly A Kite (both from Clear Dollar Stamps
Inks/Markers:Momento Rich Cocoa(from Clear Dollar Stamps), Real Red (Stampin Up)
Accents/Tools:Cuttlebug, Blooming Bouquet Die Set (Clear Dollar Stamps), Thread, Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Needle, Gem Brads (Recollections from Michaels), Dimensionals, Bo Bunny Flexible Ruler
Techniques:Stitching



For this one I used the large flower die from the Blooming Bouquet die set and cut out the center of my yellow panel, then I cut another flower from my dp. I cut slits towards the center and pulled up everyother one for dimension

Stamps/Images: Blooming Bouquet, Autumn Friends (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Night Eclipse, Cottonball White (base), Bee Pollen, October Afternoon Fly A Kite DP (All from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Cuttlebug, Blooming Bouquet Die Set (Clear Dollar Stamps), CB Embossing Folder Houndstooth, Paper piercer, Dimensionals, Needle, Mouse Pad, Thread, Basic Grey Button, String
Techniques:Paper Flower, Dry Embossing, Stitching

10 comments:

Cassie said...

These are fantastic, Lisa! I love the effect of that second card. . .so clever ;D

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Lisa!!! Love the border of flowers on your first card. And the lovely bright colors of the second card along with that die cut flower...love the cutting to add dimension, you clever girl!!!!!

Linda

Kevin Renz said...

How cute is that red card? I luveee it for sure and of course your bright and sunny card definitely brings a smile to my face!

Lynette said...

Such cute and cheery cards, Lisa!

Stacy Morgan said...

How fun and cute. I like the layout and the strawberries on the first one, the second is vibrant and just cheery!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love your samples Lisa...very clever!

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome cards, Lisa! I love the flower border on that first card. Really beautiful!!

Shell said...

As usual, you amaze me, girl. LOVE both samples. That floral border is fantastic, and your 3D flower is gorgeous. Love 'em, Lisa!

Christi said...

Lisa! Your samples are amazing! I always love your cards and how you think outside the box! I love your first sample's vividly bright red flowers and how you have arranged them with that dp! And the second .. I love how you have made your flower 3D!! Awesome!!

Barb said...

I love these card LIsa! So bright and eye catching. Great job!

01 09 10