Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi there. I just wanted to show you this month's SOM (Stamp of the month) set A FRIEND IN NEED available from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. FREE with a $50 purchase or more.

I had fun trying a new technique on this image. If you look at my close up photo will will se the little dots on my turtle. It adds great texture. All I did was color him simply. I used one color for each part of him. Then I just dotted him with my Copic blender pen. The longer I left it on in one place the light my dot.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: A Friend In Need January SOM 2011 (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps), October Afternoon Fly A Kite (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Versafine Onyx Black, Copics Y17 Bee Pollen, YG06 Limejuice, E57 Worn Parchment (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Ranger Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punches (SU), EK Border Punch, Cuttlebug, CB tiny bubbles embossing folder, Dimensionals Glaze, Mini Brads, mouse pad, thread, needle, paper piercer, ruler, pencil, dimensional foam tape
Techniques: Dry Embossing, Heat Embossing, Stitching


1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love this, Lisa! Those bright colors that you use so well, and your adorable layout with that cute little turtle :D

01 09 10