Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes


This week's Clean And Simple Challenge Theme is Cupcakes.
I used a GStudio cupcake stamp from my stash. And my sentiment is HAPPY BIRTHDAY from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Happy Birthday (Clear Dollar Stamps), Cupcake image (GStudio)
PAPER:Cottonball White, Worn Parchment (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Walnut Stain and Spiced Marmalade, Copics: C-5, C-3, YG23, R27, RV14, E57, E29, YR04, blender pen
ACCESSORIES:Spellbinders die, Cuttlebug, Dimensional glaze, Dimensional tape, Martha Stewart Baker's Twine, 1/8" hole punch, Tim Holtz Blender Tool
Techniques: Paper Tole, Dry Embossing, Sponging

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


5 comments:

*Alison* said...

so adorable.. I love the shaped colored background.. and your shading on the cupcakes are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Super cute Lisa! Love that twine bow!

Rosemary said...

cute, cute, cute, lisa!!

Sara I. said...

So adorable Lisa!!! Love the twine and yummy cupcakes!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sprinkling some sugar over there and for becoming a new follower!! I'm following you now, too!:)
Happy to be a part of the team and looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations!!

Lynette said...

So cute! Love your framing - it's awesome!

01 09 10