Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

So happy you could join us for Clear Dollar Stamps Monthly Blog Hop.
This month's theme:
Happy FALL Y'all

You should have come from Patti's blog. If not then you'll want to start at the Clear Dollar Stamps BLOG.

PRIZES: We're changing up the prize a little bit! One lucky winner will receive a $25 Clear Dollar Stamps gift certificate for digital images!

WINNERS: Winner will be randomly chosen from comments received on a DT member's blog. (It's a secret blog so the more blogs you leave comments on the better your chances of winning). The winner will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, October 20th as well as on my blog here.

Onto my Blog Hop Card...I used a brand new digital image that was released yesterday called AUTUMN CRITTERS COLOR. Yes, the owl is a pre-colored. I just printed him several times, cut out parts, sponged the edges and popped up all the layers. Aren't the color of Laurie's leaves scrumptious. And see that acorn paper...it comes with the digi.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Autumn Critters Color Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, Hot Cocoa (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Broken China, Walnut Stain
Accents/Tools:Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Circles Labels, Dimensional glaze, Scotch dimensional tape, Tim Holtz Blending tool
Techniques:Distressing, Paper Tole, Digital

Now Hop on over to Shell's blog.



32 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Lisa, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all your layers and how the sponging makes it all pop!! Lovin' your circle card too. You are gooooooood!!!

Linda

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Lisa! I love your Owl, the shape of your card is fun! Hoot, hoot :)

Kecia said...

It's hoot-iful! Wonderful fall colors on this!

Anonymous said...

These color digis make making a cute card like yours less daunting! TFS!
suzimetatyahoodotcom

Becky Dunham said...

What a fun card Lisa! I love how you popped up the owl - what a great idea! It seems I need to do a little shopping for some of these fun images and papers!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Emily Leiphart said...

This fall card is perfect, Lisa! I love all your inked edges. It gives your card and image such warmth.

Chrisd said...

I am still learning about making the move to digis but seeing your great work, maybe I should try again!Thanks for the hop.

Edwina said...

I Love your card! Yes the Owl and leaves are great! I think you did a wonderful job putting it together. I love the popped up layers. It brings it to life. Thanks for sharing. edwina Brown

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Lisa, this card is just the cutest! Love that owl and great idea to layer him up! So fun on the round card! Just adorable!
Hugs, Sarah

Anonymous said...

ToO Cute!! This little owl is so gorgeous, love how you have paper pieced him and given him a wonderful home on a shaped card!

Shell said...

Oh, Lisa .... you never fail to inspire me! How beautiful!! I love it. Just beautifully done all the way around (hahahahahaaa!). :)

Allisa said...

Awesome circle card, I love everything about it!

Brenda Lee said...

Love your card and the coloring. Fantastic!

A Consuming Passion said...

This image is just the cutest thing and your card is fabulous.....naturally!

J e a n i e said...

Hi, Lisa~

Such a wonderful card! I love owls and this little guy is just adorable. I also love the layer of tiny acorn print paper below the branch!

BTW, this is an darling blog!

Thanks for sharing!

Christi said...

As always, another fantastic Lisa Lara card. This is just wonderful... great new picture too!

Heather said...

This is such a fun card! Love that you used a round base. And that branch with the leaves is such a great added detail. The acorn paper is soooo cute!

Embley Veronica said...

Ooh! I love circular cards, and you did a beautiful job on the owl.

Kathy D. said...

There you go again with another adorable shaped card. you rock girl!

Barb said...

Lisa - you are the QUEEN on shaped cards! Another beauty!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the shape and the digital images you used.

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Great work! Congrats on 'gettin' Dirty!'!

Kathi said...

This is so adorable! Love the round card and that owl is so cute! A fabulous fall card!

Kristen said...

Fell in love with this image and card when I saw it in my google reader feed.

Tammy said...

really cute. like the round card something i need to try.

Tanja said...

Cute round card, congrats on making it to the Dirty Dozen team.

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, thanks for sharing!

*Alison* said...

Lisa,
I just love your shaped cards.. you are so creative.. love the background too.. :) Congrats on making the Dirty Dozen team.. (not surprised;) hugs

Sherri said...

love that owl and the coloring work

Unknown said...

Lisa, I love this nestie a lot! COngrats on making the Dirty dozen team. I like how you've done the owl. Very intricate!

Anonymous said...

I like this round card - and I especially like the leaves. Thanks for the inspiration!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is seriously awesome,!!! Love what you have done with the pre-colored image - really takes it up a couple notches, just brilliant!

01 09 10