Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Driftin By Jelly


Aren't you just lovin' these new sets from
The Alley Way Stamps 
this month! 

I sure am. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  This guy is so cute and fun to color.  He is from the new set
For my sea background.....I used a technique from Hero Arts...you can see the video HERE.

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Castaways (The Alley Way Stamps)
PAPER: White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Copics R20, R22, R43
ACCESSORIES:Tim Holtz Blender Tool, Dimensional tape, Copy paper
TECHNIQUES:Making Waves

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!




9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Cuteness with a capital K!! Love those waves Lisa, they are fantastic!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Never would have thought that I would say 'how cute is that jellyfish'!!!!

Laurel said...

Super cute Lisa, love the waves!

Ardyth said...

Love this guy and how you made your water! A really fun card!

Rosemary said...

heee... what a cutie, lisa!!

Marcy said...

I love your card, Lisa. The BG technique is wonderful!

Edwina said...

Well, I'll try this again. I just lost my comment. I love your card. It is so adorable. I loved yesterdays too. You always make the cutest cards and I look forward to seeing them. Thank you for making a bright spot in my day. Edwina Brown

Kecia said...

Oh my! That little guy is adorable, and now I've gotta go watch the video because I love your background! Lisa, you do inspire!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! The water is so perfect and the wide white frame is just great design. Love this!

01 09 10