Sunday, June 10, 2012

HALF NESTER

I played in two challenges on Splitcoaststampers today. 

My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  My top layer is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.  I used the 2" spellbinders square die for my window. I printed my image directly onto my card base and colored with copics.

This sweet image is one of my very own digital images for Clear Dollar Stamps

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Nesters Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Printer, Copics V04, V06, V09, R22, R24, R29, E000, E00, E11, YR23, Y17, Y21, BG01, BG000, BG05
ACCESSORIES:Dimensional Tape, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders squares nestabilities
TECHNIQUES: Digi Stamp, Embossing, Half Image

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!



5 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

Your nesters are SO sweet! I didn't know you designed digis. That's awesome! :)

Ardyth said...

All that white makes those colours really pop! Good reminder that you don't have to use a whole image to make a fab card!

Annette Allen said...

Lisa this is adorable...what a fun fun card...great design..

lostinpaper said...

Love it Lisa! Your colouring is perfect and all that white space, glorious!

Rosemary said...

so cute, lisa!!

01 09 10