Monday, October 15, 2012

AUTUMN HARVEST PUNKIN


I am back from a wonderful vacay.
 
Today I am playing in SCS's CAS192 challenge... HARVEST
 
I am using my digi I designed for Clear Dollar Stamps
(includes outline and colored images)
 
My card is 5x5 with a 1/8" border all around. I printed my punkin on my card front and printed out two others in addition. I cut out only the punkin minus the stem and popped up. Then cut out only the center and popped up. Then adorned with tiny gem stickers and made a scored border Easy.
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Punkins Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White (Papertrey Ink), Dusty Durango (SU)
INK:Printer
ACCESSORIES:crystal stickers (Want 2 scrap RAK), Scor-Pal, Dimensional Tape
TECHNIQUES:Scoring, Paper Tole
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY.





2 comments:

Bridget said...

Your pumpkin card is so darn cute, Lisa! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love the scored border!

01 09 10