Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NEW OCTOBER DIGIS


Today is October's Digi Release at Clear Dollar Stamps. 
I am here with my new digis I designed for CDS for October.
You can see the entire October release on the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog.
 
My first card uses an outline image from my new digi
(includes outline and color images)
 
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Souper Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:True Black, White (Papertrey Ink), For The Record 2 (Echo Park)
INK:Copics, C-1, C-3, C-5, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG21, YG23, YG24, R22, R24, R29, BG000, BG01, BG05, Blender, N0, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Printer
ACCESSORIES:Dimensional Tape, Tim Holtz Blender Tool, 1/8" Black Suede Cord (from Really Reasonable Ribbon)
TECHNIQUES:Coloring with Copics, Sponging
 
My second card uses an outline image from my new digi
(includes outline and color images)
I printed my image and sentiment onto my card base. Then printed 6 more of the same image and cut parts and popped up after I colored. I think it is too many layers. So I would break it into three parts instead of six. I wanted this cutie to be the focus point. I enjoyed coloring him.
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Flakes Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White (Papertrey Ink)
INK:Printer, Copics:V06, V04, V09, R22, R24, R29, YR04, YR07, YR02, YR09, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG000, BG01, BG05
ACCESSORIES:Dimensional Tape
TECHNIQUES:Paper Tole, Coloring with Copic Markers, Digital Stamps
 
 
Have you seen my October Feature Digi released on October 5th?
(is also a prize for this month's CIC challenges)
WORD DOODLES
(Includes Outline and Colored Images)

I made this card using Word Doodles. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Word Doodles Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White, True Black (Papertrey Ink), Serendipity (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Millennium .01 Black Pen
ACCESSORIES:Dimensional Tape, Paper Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers), Tim Holtz Blender Tool
TECHNIQUES: Faux Stitching, Digi, Paper Tole

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

These are all fantastic, in typical Lisa style! Love the bold colours on the black and white - love that snowman looking up and the fun, happy balloon!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Your designs have captured my heart truly. I love your stamps and I don't know why I didn't find them before now. I guess all good things must come to those who wait right? Lol. Well I love these images and that snowman is so stinking adorable. I am in love with the souper set and the bowls are amazing. I have some fun card ready to share with these images as well, just had to wait until after release day. Thanks for creating and making my crafting much more fun with your images. Big Hugs.

lostinpaper said...

More totally fun images! LOVE the soup bowls and those cans would be sooo great on a card too!

Rosemary said...

your new digis are souper (ha...just had to do that!) cute, lisa! love the little snowman card!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet release. The snowmen are so cute and all those layers look good!

01 09 10