Sunday, November 4, 2012

MISS YOU HELIUM


I am playing in today's Featured Stamper Challenge #300 on Splitcoaststampers. 
Congratulations to Jen Mitchell, this week's Featured Stamper.
I cased THIS adorable card of Jen's.
 
My changes:
Made mine 5 x 5 Square
Paper Pieced my image
Added Stitching
Used a solid color base
Added a crystal Sticker
 

I used my digi I designed for Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
HELIUM HELLOS
 
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Helium Hellos Digital Image by Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White, True Black, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Out of Print (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer
ACCESSORIES:Paper Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers), Needle, Thread, Score Tape, Crystal Sticker (Doodlebug Designs)
TECHNIQUES:Stitching, Paper Piercing, Digital Stamp, CAS
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY.
 

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Lisa,
What a fun and adorable card - as always. And, as always - your cards make me smile!

lostinpaper said...

Super simple design, but totally packs a punch, especially love the hot pink border!

01 09 10