Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mr. Blue Flake


I found time to play in today's Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers
 
 
I was inspired by this piece MR. BLUE ART GLASS ORNAMENT.
 
I used one of my newest digis I designed for Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
(includes color and outline images)
 
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Flakes Digital Image by Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Kraft , White (Papertrey Ink)
INK:Printer, Copics BG000, blender, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, B01, B04, B05
ACCESSORIES:Doodlebug Designs Twine, Cuttlebug, Sizzix Basic Grey Snowflake #6 embossing folder, Zap Dots (RAK)
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY. 



8 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Lisa this is so ADORABLE! Love it!!!

Jenny said...

So Cute... love how we are looking down on him :0)
Jenny x

Ardyth said...

Love this - the pops of blue and white against the kraft are amazing!

Loll said...

Mr. Blue Flake is so sweet. I love how you've colored him - you are great with the copics!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa, what a totally cute snowman and card - really, really big smiles!!!

Rosemary said...

love that fun embossed snowflake border, lisa!! super cute card!

Lola said...

Fabulous CAS card! The look is gorgeous and your snowman is adorable!

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic! I love the way this snowman is looking up, so clever!

01 09 10