Thursday, April 17, 2014

Friends 'Til The End

I just had to play in this week's 

I masked off my card to create my slant then I stamped my circles in multiple colors to create my pattern.   Then I used my latest toy from PTI to stamp my shadow stamping sentiment then underneath I used another sentiment from the set and just stamped once.  I did the same to the inside to match except I stamped off on a scrap piece of paper then stamped again creating a lighter sentiment. 

The two stamp sets I used are first my set I designed for A Jillian Vance Design

and from Papertrey Ink

Supplies
Stamps: Doodle Birthday (A Jillian Vance Design)  Paper: Recollections White 110# (Michaels)  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Summer Sky, Tangelo, Rose Bud, Lu Lu Lavender, Pear Tart  Techniques: Scoring, Masking, Shadow Stamping

Thank You for Visiting. Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

ileana said...

Hi Lisa, this is just a gorgeous card! I´m pinning it to try the double stamping on the sentiment too :-) thank you for sharing! have a great day!!

sweet art designs said...

I love the simple CAS design. Great use of the shadow technique

Rosemary said...

super cool card, lisa... the shadow stamping is fab.u.lous!

Jen Nelson said...

this is so much fun

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Annette Allen said...

awesome card Lisa.. :)

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card, great example of the shadow stamping technique.
Pauline
x

Tracy said...

Fantastic effect with the stamping Lisa! Congrats on your stamp set! Hugs!

Anne said...

Super take on the challenge Lisa! Lovely stamp set too.
Thank you for playing along this week
Anne
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is simply super!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

01 09 10