Saturday, July 26, 2014

Striking Up Some Fun With SugarPea Designs

 I am playing with one of the new stamp sets from SugarPea Designs.

Isn't it the cutest!  
And so many possibilities!

 When I first saw this set, this is the idea that came to my mind. 
Today was the day to make it happen.  A CAS Masculine birthday card in my stash!

Here is how I did the inside to tie it in with the front.  
Ever notice when you show your cards to someone they always open the inside to see what's in there.  
I always left my blank..............until now, I feel the inside finishes of the card when it ties in to the front. 
These cute sentiments made it easy.  I stamped the pins with the same color as my base.  Don't you think that little bit of red just finishes it off? 

Supplies
Stamps: Spare Me (SugarPea Designs)  Paper:  Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Neenah Solar White 80# Ink:  Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Classic Kraft Dye Ink (Papertrey Ink), Copics: R22, R24, R29, N0, N4, N7, N10  Accessories: Scotch dimensional tape

Wanna win a SugarPea Designs Gift Certificate? 
Come play in the current theme challenge with us.  Get all the details HERE

Thank You for visiting. Enjoy Your Day!

9 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

That's really cute, Lisa!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it Gf....
THanks so much for the visit to my blog.
hugs and have a great wknd.
Karen

Rosemary said...

you sure struck up some fun with this cute card, lisa!! love it!

dawnmercedes said...

DARLING! love the asterix!

dawnmercedes said...

(oh and I like to decorate my card insides too..but rarely photograph it!)

Patti J said...

Very cute, Lisa! What a fun set of stamps this is, and as always, you've showcased it wonderfully!

Lisa H. said...

Fantastic!

Lynette said...

What a great card, Lisa! (I'm a bowler:) ) And yes, I know what you mean. Every time I show my husband a card I've made, he opens it to see what's inside, even though he knows there is nothing in there! Great idea.

lostinpaper said...

Great CAS design Lisa, you have balanced it perfectly!

01 09 10