Tuesday, November 25, 2014

TI 146 - Joyful Birds

Time for a new Tiddly Inks Challenge
 I went with Joyfulness
Nothing makes me happier than this Tiddly Inks Stamp For The Birds
Also nothing makes me happier than white space and a pop of color
I used the Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble die to draw my curved line with, I cut out the shape and used it as my guide to draw my line.  Then I just stamped my birds and colored them in.  I colored on a piece of Neenah Solar White 80# and adhered it to my card base. 

Supplies
Stamps: For The Birds Clear Stamp (Tiddly Inks)  Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Recollections 110# White (Michaels),  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Staedtler .01 black, Copics: Y17, Y21, YR23, E31, E33, E35, B00, B01, B04, R20, R22, R43, YR02, YR04, YR07, C1, C3, N4, N0  Accessories: Cuttlebug, Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Die

For The Birds
For The Birds

Thank You For Visiting.  Enjoy Your Day. 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

now how CUTE is this?!!!

JanR said...

Completely and totally adorable!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, that is utterly adorable! Great colors!

lostinpaper said...

What a clever and cute design Lisa, these little birds always make me smile!

Betty Wright said...

I just love the Bird Choir on a LINE! Awesome design and coloring, Lisa!

01 09 10