Saturday, March 21, 2015

FS424 Chocolate Chips

Playing in this week's Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS.  
 Congratulations to Kerry Urbatch aka kerbear.
I cased THIS sweet card of Kerry's.
My differences:
half circle panel, sequins, placement
 I used this cutie patootie digi Wryn - Smart Cookie from Tiddly Inks.
For the inside
I printed out my chocolate chip cookie recipe on copy paper for the inside liner.

Supplies
Stamps:  Wryn-Smart Cookie (Tiddly Inks)  Paper:  Recollections White 110# (Michaels), Neenah Solar White 80#, Basics Stack (DCWV)  Ink:  Printer, Copics:  RV21, RV23, RV25, C1, C3, C5, 0, E000, E00, E11, R20, YR23, Y17, Y21, E31, E35, E37, 0  Accessories:  Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Scotch dimensional tape, Glossy Accents (Inkessentials), Cuttlebug, Spellbinders circles dies,

Wryn - Smart Cookie
Wryn - Smart Cookie
Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your day!


13 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Luuuurving that pink. Awesome job Lisa Girl x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card - love how you coloured her! That cookie looks super yummy and what a great touch to add the recipe, Jo x

Anita said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Beautiful card and your coloring is amazing. That cookie looks good enough to eat gf!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable! I'm gonna have to try out your cookie recipe too.

Cathy P said...

This is positively sweet, Lisa! Love the layout and your coloring. Great CASE! Hugs, Cathy

Karen Dunbrook said...

adorable and I love the idea of the recipe inside.
hugs gf.

Rosemary said...

super cute card, lisa!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word I totally need this set.. how cute.. love your card..

~amy~ said...

sweet!

Dina said...

Lisa! I just love this! I have recently discovered the ADORABLE Tiddly Inks girls. I can't choose a favorite! But, this cutie is high on my list for sure!

Barb Ghig said...

Really beautiful Copic coloring, and I love how you added the half circle! Such a lovely idea to include your recipe inside this card, too...Love it!

lostinpaper said...

You really are making me hungry this morning, that cookie looks good enough to eat.... seriously!

Lola said...

OMG super cute! Saving for future CASE. I also LOVE how you put your recipe on the inside.

01 09 10