Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Birthday Blog Hop For Kimberly

A few of us are hopping in honor of our sweet and talented friend
Kimberly Wiener's birthday

  Hop along commenting on each blog below
 (leaving birthday wishes for Kimberly on her blog), and you will be in the running to win Amy's prize,
a $15 gift card to Butterfly Reflections Ink on Sunday.
Amy 
Here is the card I made for Kimberly
Happy Birthday sweet Kimberly - hope you take some time for yourself!
I just had to have this digi from Digi Stamp Boutique Cute Farm Set.

I sponged my mud using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
Then I cut out and colored one whole pig and just his nose.  On his nose I punched 1/8" holes for added dimension. I popped up both pieces. I finished off my card using Blog Candy sequins I won from my friend Annette Allen.
Supplies
Stamps:  Cute Farm Set (Digi Stamp Boutique)  Paper:  Recollections White 110# (Michaels), Neenah Solar White 80#   Ink: Printer, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Tim Holtz),  Copics: R20, C1, C3, C5, N0, 0,   Accessories:  Tim Holtz Blender Tool, Scotch Foam Tape,  Sequins (Blog Candy), Glossy Accents (Inkessentials), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)   Techniques: Sponging, Paper Tole

Cute Farm Set
Cute Farm Set


30 comments:

tonyamaries said...

This is so (stinkin') cute!

Rosemary said...

too cute, lisa! i'm sure Kimberly will love it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ahhhhhhhh I LOVE this fun card!!!!! Love the sweet popped up little snout!!!! It was so sweet meeting you and you are so very talented that I am in awe when I see your colored creations!!! ( Makes me practice, practice to sharpen my Copic skills!!!)
You are also very sweet!! Hugs Lisa!!

Rubeena I. said...

Awwwww!!!! Friggin adorable!! Happy Birthday, Kimberly!!!

AJ Bodine said...

What a cute digi, LOVE the card!

Lisa Petrella said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Laura Norris said...

EEK! This is soooooo cute Lisa! Love that piggy, and all the animals in the set!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute! LOVE this!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

This little piggy went to market!! Super sweet Lisa and love your stippling on the pig. Copic queen! Hope you are feeling well and that we can connect in person soon!! Xo

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card! Love his little nose, Jo x

maria f. said...

Sooey-eet. tee hee hee.

Shelly said...

HA! Too stinkin' CUTE!

Helen F. said...

Super cute B-Day card for Kimberly!
Good advice too ;-)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute!

lostinpaper said...

One of the funnest pigs ever!!! love it Lisa!

dstandard said...

This is so darn cute! Wish I had about of dozen of these!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

CAS perfection, as usual, Lisa! I love how you always used the bottom edge or your card front in the design.

Annette Allen said...

heehee so cute.. perfect birthday card..

Vicki Dutcher said...

Too CA-UTE!

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... this is SUPER CUTE!! XX

~amy~ said...

Oh my stinkin' CUTE! Love that pig and his nose...cracks me up!

I Card Everyone said...

Wait... I have to wait for a birthday? Naaah... this is the piggy that went to the market!!! your pig is just so darned cah-ute!!
=] Michele

Mary Holshouser said...

Plain and simple and so cute.
I have to check out those stamps.
thanks for sharing a darling card and for helping Kimberly celebrate her birthday.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Little pigs are just so darling, aren't they? Great card! Love the coloring.

Monika Reeck said...

Lisa oooh dear this little piggie is soo soo cutee
your coloring awesome
i am spechless..
love this and you are so sweet do blog hop for Kimberly..I do my own bday linky party but it already finish at 30 April German time :(
miss you Lisa..
visit me back if you have time sweety
hugs, Monika

Tracey McNeely said...

Cannot stop laughing Lisa! That pig and the sentiment is just too fun!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, this is adorable! Just love the piggy and his sentiment!! LOL! Hugs!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so cute and I love the dimension! Sorry you won't be there tomorrow, allergies get better!

SugarGem said...

Omg that piggy is so cute!

Lola said...

Oh my that is the cutest little pig I've seen in a long time. I also love the ground!

01 09 10