Monday, April 27, 2015

SPDSS25 - Happy Mother's Day

It's SugarSketch time at SugarPea Designs.


 Here is my take on the latest sketch SPDSS25.
I sponged my background then for my horizontal panel I used vellum (hard to see).  Then I used this cutie for my vertical panel from Love You BunchesI used washi for the other elements and stamped my sentiment on my banner from SugarCuts Gift Tag Die.
 
 
 
 I won blog candy from my sweet friend Annette Allen
and used these cute sequins she sent me for the flowers. Thank you Annette.

Here's the inside. 
Supplies
Stamps:  Love You Bunches  (SugarPea Designs)   Paper:   Recollections 110# White (Michaels), Neenah Solar White 80#, Vellum   Ink: Distress Inks Tumbled Glass, Crushed Olive (Tim Holtz) Versafine Onyx Black, Tuxedo Black (Memento),  Copics:  YR23, Y17, Y21, C1, C3, C5, 0 BG000, B00, B01, YG21, YG23, YG25, RV21, RV23, RV25, E000, E00, E11, R20, White gelly roll pen   Accessories:  SugarCuts Gift Tag Die (SugarPea Designs), Flower sequins (Blog Candy), Washi Tape, Licorice Divine Twine, Scotch dimensional tape , Blender Tool (Tim Holtz), Cuttlebug, Glossy Accents (Inkessentials)   Technique:  Sponged background 


Play along with any stamp you like -
but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable!
Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)

Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS25 so that we may check out your beautiful work
Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar

Love You Bunches
Love You Bunches


SugarCuts Gift Tag
SugarCuts Gift Tag


9 comments:

Marika said...

Love this vibrant background and the girl inside of the card is very neat idea!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute Mother's Day card.. love your coloring on that sweet image and the background is perfect.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - this is SO sweet!!! Thanks for the morning smiles, my friend. Love love love this image, and your card is adorable :)

Shelly said...

Oh! This is sooo CUTE!

Sara I. said...

Super precious Lisa and the bg is amazing!

Toni said...

so cute! i love her chubby cheeks and that background is to die for. I need to pick your brain on sponging technique for sure!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, this is darling! Your coloring is amazing, and I LOVE your background - stunning! What a cutie she is, and I love how you added the sequins for her flowers and also stamped her on the inside - totally love it!! Hugs!

Monika Reeck said...

Lisaaa I love again your coloring and she looks sooo sweet with that white dots on her checks cute cute cuteeee lovely card you made all Lisa

Lola said...

Both the inside and out are superb. Wonderful flowers.

01 09 10