Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop
Did you know SugarPea Designs is one of the Super Sponsor's ?
I just had to pull out my SPD goodies and play along in the Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop.
All you do is click on the above link for all the prize info, linky and participants to click on and leave them some love.
First, before I share the deets of my card, I want to disclose that I used the MISTI to do all my stamping. So the results I achieved are due to using this very helpful stamping tool.
1. I embossed using the 2nd largest die in the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stiched Rectangles.
2. Stamped the solid rectangle from Hashtag Hipster twice. (before stamping I inked up the rectangle with VersaMark then gently rubbed it on my hand, this helps get a solid coverage).
3. Stamped the cup from Caffeine Addict.
4. Stamped the girly glasses from Hastag Hipster right on my cup then colored them in with Copic 100.
5. Stamped the smile speech bubble from Wanderlust.
6. Lastly, I masked off "smile" on my sentiment from Picture Perfect and stamped just under my rectangle.
|SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles|
Stamps: Caffeine Addict, Hashtag Hipster, Picture Perfect, Wanderlust (SugarPea Designs) Paper: Recollections White 110lb (Michaels) Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Dandelion (Memento) Accessories: SugarCuts- Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles (SugarPea Designs), Cuttlebug, MISTI, washi tape (to mask) Techniques: Layer stamping, Masking
Enjoy the hop!