Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Less Is More Challenge #358

I am playing in this Week's Less Is More Challenge #358- Candles/Something Depicting Light
This challenge challenged me to come up with this One Layer Card.  I stamped my tree, masked and stamped the starburst and sponged the snow then added my sentiment and colored my image. Easy Peasy. Links to products I used are below!

Supplies
Stamps: Toy Shop, Starburst Background, Warm Christmas Wishes (Your Next Stamp)  Paper:  Neenah Solar White 110#  Ink: Premium Dye Ink Pads Black Olive, Sunflower Yellow, Blueberry Breeze (Your next Stamp), Copics: YG21, YG23, YG25, R20, R22, R24, Y17, Y21, E33, E35, E37, B000, C0 Accessories: MISTI, Painter Tape, Ranger Mini Ink Blender Tool

Toy Shop
Toy Shop
Starburst Background
Starburst Background 
Warm Christmas Wishes
Warm Christmas Wishes
Premium Dye Ink Pad Black Olive
Premium Dye Ink Pad Black Olive
Premium Dye Ink Pad Sunflower Yellow
Premium Dye Ink Pad Sunflower Yellow

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super make, such a cute image

Kathyk

Leslie Miller said...

Love how you did the starburst and snow on this. Very cute! You're just full of great ideas!

Shelly said...

This is so cute, Lisa!

Izzy Scrap said...

Stunning card ! Love the CAS design, your wonderful colouring and your fabulous masking to make this starbust ! Perfect take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Rosemary said...

super fabulous design, lisa!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A CAS-fabulous design, brilliant image, beautiful colours and just oozing elegance and class with your super crisp stamping. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More this week.

Neets B said...

Brilliantly executed and I love how you've combined the different stamp sets.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Lola said...

Just the perfect amount of stamping and color. Beautiful. I noticed you haven't posted in a bit - I hope all is well.

01 09 10