Monday, December 11, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #250

I took advantage of My Favorite Things' Black Friday Sale
and bought a stamp I've had my eye on.  And this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #250 worked perfectly to ink it up.  I stamped BG Bundles of Blossoms Background stamp then die cut my rectangle using Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Die Set.  Keeping with the sketch I colored in just the corners.  Then finished it off with my sentiment from BB Polar Bear Pals


Supplies
Stamps: BG Bundles of Blossoms, BB Polar Bear Pals (My Favorite Things)  Paper: Neenah Solar White 110#, Recollections Black 110#  Ink: VersaMark, Hybrid Black Licorice (My Favorite Things), Copics: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR23, Y17, Y21, B01, B00, B000, V000, V01, V04, YG21, YG23, YG25 Accessories: Cuttlebug, Heat Tool, Anit-static  embossing pouch, white embossing powder, stapler, Fun Foam


5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super clever take on the sketch Lisa!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous take on the sketch! I love how you just coloured in the corners like that...

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's quite the stamp! A person could do a little or a lot with it and I love how you used it for the sketch. Beautiful coloring of those awesome blooms!

Lola said...

How cool is this. Reminds me of an adult coloring that's in progress. And it's such a perfect fit for the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

SUCH a clever girl, you are! Thanks for playing cards with us at CTS!
=] Michele

01 09 10