Saturday, October 11, 2014

FS401 - Woodgrain Hello


  Today's Featured Stamper over on Splitcoaststampers is stampinangie
I hope you can tell my crab is acting as the "o" in hello, I am not swearing on my card. 
I cased THIS CAS beauty of Angie's. 
My Changes:
Faux Woodgrain Technique
Image
Enamel Dots

I also played along in Papertrey Ink's 
I used Papertrey Ink's Classic Kraft cardstock

Close Up
I used the faux woodgrain technique following Kim's tutorial on SCS HERE

Supplies
Stamps: Say It - Hello (Technique Tuesday), Sea Mates (The Alley Way Stamps) Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Recollections White 110# (Michaels), Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink) Ink: VersaMark, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Brilliance Moonlight White, Copics: R22, R24, R29, BG000, 0, C1, C3, N4 Accessories: Cuttlebug, CB Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Anti-Static Embossing Pouch, White Embossing Powder, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Scotch foam tape Techniques: Dry Embossing, Heat Embossing, Faux Woodgrain

Technique Tuesday Say It - Hello




Thank You for visiting.  Enjoy your day. 

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!

Tonya Jastad said...

Very cute!

Betty Wright said...

This is too cute, Lisa! Love that little crab!

Rosemary said...

Darn cute little card, Lisa!

Lola said...

Such a cute little crab and your wood grain is completely impressive!

Karen D. said...

love this....

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER sweet!!!

lostinpaper said...

I love this little fella... but not to fussy cut, what a great job!

01 09 10